ONLINE MASTER CLASS:
20HR ENDOCRINE ANATOMY & ENERGY ANATOMY
DATES & TIMES: Live classes run Mon/Wed/Fri between May 4-25, 2020
430pm-630pm PST LIVE LECTURE/DISCUSSION – CLASSES will be recorded to learn at your own speed
$150 COURSE TUITION – YOGA ALLIANCE CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS as an option as well.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
Curious students and teachers. You do not have to be a yoga teacher to take this full course. This course is designed to teach you about the science beneath the wisdom of your body and ancient practices.
It also ideal for teachers/students/bodyworkers looking for a refresher course of basic energy anatomy based on the teachings of Carolyn Myss, Anodea Judith as well as the ancient teachings of the “chakras”.
THIS COURSE CAN ALSO ACCOUNT AS 20 HOURS of YOGA ALLIANCE CONTINUING EDUCATION for current teachers. This C.E credit requires full completion of the course. If you have not yet completed a 200hr or 300hr training – you can still use this credit in the future once you are an accredited teacher.
If there has ever been a time in history where our HEALTH and actions truly matter…now is the time to learn more about taking good care, understanding our rhythms and the internal “wifi” of our body.
In order to understand what makes us healthy, we inevitably need to begin to look at what makes us unhealthy. What it is that can throw us off even if we think we are doing all the right things? What is endocrine health and WHY should we be paying particular concern to it in our modern life?
This course will be done in the format of classroom style live-lectures with class discussion, optional homework, readings and a quiz for those of you who are craving a challenge or want certification of completion. You can otherwise absorb this education at your own speed and interest. This course will have an element of experiential (movement) practices as well – but it is not asana based. I will inevitably bridge in meditation and asana, however, this is a lecture-style/yoga school for your knowledge and studentship.
- Review the seven chakras: what they are, where they live and their developmental stages
- The relationship of the endocrine system to the esoteric mapping of the chakras:
- The First Chakra and the adrenals
- The Second Chakra and the sex organs
- The Third Chakra and the pancreas
- The Fourth Chakra and the thymus
- The Fifth Chakra and the thyroid
- The Six Chakra and the pituitary gland
- The Seventh Chakra and the pineal gland
- Modern day stressors and the effects on glandular health
- Why we have to look what doesn’t feel good before we feel good
- Helpful practices in yoga to supporting the endocrine system for both teachers and students.
COURSE FEE & REGISTRATION:
(You will also receive a small PDF manual of this course)
You can also send money via e-transfer of $157.50 to firstname.lastname@example.org